This annual event is designed to recognize individuals, places, organizations and events that have made Somerset County, NJ the vibrant place it is to visit, live, work and attract talent.
Nominations have closed for this year. Scroll down to see the 2018 Nominees.
Economic Champion: This award distinguishes a person or organization that has made a significant and direct impact on the Somerset County economy, whether through greater visitor spend, job creation, or increased tax revenues. Indirect impacts will also be considered.
- Flounder Brewing Co.
- Franklin Day Festival
Service Excellence: This award is presented to a Somerset County tourism professional who has demonstrated outstanding service. This person has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make a customer’s experience at one of County’s tourism assets more enjoyable and represents the ideal of friendly and helpful service.
- Jill Cerchio, Hampton Inn & Suites Bridgewater
- Fran Frederick, Homewood Suites Bridgewater/Branchburg
- Monica Juhasz, Somerset County Environmental Education Center
- Lisa Sepulveda, Branchburg Sports Complex
Tourism Champion: Recognizes an individual or organization that has promoted Somerset County’s attributes and resources to help establish the destination brand and draw more visitors. The winner enhances community pride and promotes an understanding of the long term sustainability of our tourism industry.
- Heritage Trail Association
- Jacobus Vanderveer House & Museum
- Jenna Intersimone, Journalist
- Somerset County 4-H Fair
- Somerset County Environmental Education Center
- Somerset Patriots
- Tapastre Restaurant & Bar
- The Tour of Somerville